Monday, May 01, 2006

got this really interesting quiz thing from cheryl's blog. so im gonna try it out! taking a break from my books and notes(:

Instructions: Go to your music player of choice and put it on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud, and press play. Use the song title as the answer to the question. NO CHEATING.

How does the world see me? Love Me like That -Michelle Branch

Will I have a happy life? 4ever -The Veronicas

What do my friends really think of me? Single -Natasha Bedingfield

Do people secretly lust after me? Pop Princess -The Click 5

How can I make myself happy? On the way down -Ryan Cabrera

What should I do with my life? Luxurious -Gwen Stefani

Will I ever have children? All Day -Hillsong

What is some good advice for me? Breathe -Michelle Branch

How will I be remembered? Don't Phunk with My Heart -Black Eyed Peas

What is my signature dancing song? Funky Ass Cartoon -Electrico

What do I think my current theme song is? Exceeding Joy -Hillsong

What does everyone else think my current theme song is? The Game of Love -Santana feat. Michelle Branch

What song will play at my funeral? Dont' Tell me -Avril Lavigne

What type of men/women do I like? What You Waiting For -Gwen Stefani

How did i fall in love with you? Geek in the Pink -Jason Mraz

What is my day going to be like? I could get used to this -The Veronicas

HAHAHA aint this quiz fun:D shall return to my books now.. CIAO~


one
Sheryl
20th Dec92
mgs
dance



two
2h classblog
abigail
charisse
charlene
cheryl
danceseniors
deborah
enqi
grace
jamie
meibin
melinda
melody
natalie
nerissa
nicole
pearlyn
phoebe
phyllis
priscilla
seeyue
serene
tiffany
valerie
zhenping


four,i mean three



four!
Credit: 1 2 3 4 5 6