Sunday, June 26, 2005
heyhey(:

today we went to church as usual. just without mummy. she'll only be back from LA nxt sunday. and it's like 8 sth in the morning over there now.

my dad had to visit a cell this morning at like 9:30 so serene and i were super early for a change(: he parked at church then we walked over to RP. haha it's my first time walking up with someone(: you know me. i can be quite a loner(x

so when we reached the canteen it was still early. i joined carmen at her table then after a really short while deb and pearlyn came(: we all went up together. cell was good(: well at least it was quite okay...it didnt go the wellest well. LAME. and we ended early so pearlyn deb adora and i went mobil. but i was broke so i didnt get anything. haha(: i walked back to church with deb cus mobil was getting to crowded with... erm ALL sorts of ppl(x

pearlyn deb and i sat together for service. we didnt sit in our region cus there was "no space"(x haha ya worship was great(: and so was sermon. after service i wasnt done talking to deb yet but it was time to go):

anyw daddy took us to great world city(: we had lunch but unfortunately couldnt go shopping. boo(x haha on the way home when we passed the railway tracks as in the train to malaysia, the driver guy stuck his head out and waved at serene! ahahaha:D it was weird.

i cant believe myself! this is probably one of the longest entry so far for me(: anyw before i go here's sth i need to add:

this is what i want to say to you.
But I can tell that you're watching me
And you're probably gonna write what you didn't see
Well I just need a little space to breathe
Can you please respect my privacy

Why can't you just let me
Do the things I wanna do
I just wanna be meI don't understand why
Would you wanna bring me down
I'm only having fun
I'm going live my life



I'm tired of rumors starting
I'm sick of being followed
I'm tired of people lying
Saying what they want about me
Why can't they back up off me
Why can't they let me live
I'm gonna do it my way
Take this for just what it is


one
Sheryl
20th Dec92
mgs
dance



two
2h classblog
abigail
charisse
charlene
cheryl
danceseniors
deborah
enqi
grace
jamie
meibin
melinda
melody
natalie
nerissa
nicole
pearlyn
phoebe
phyllis
priscilla
seeyue
serene
tiffany
valerie
zhenping


four,i mean three



four!
Credit: 1 2 3 4 5 6